Monday, October 19, 2009

dreaming state of mind.

I've always thought it was illegal to write more than one blog in one day. If it is, then I'm probably breaking a couple of them, since my last one was less than 5 minutes ago.

Speaking of breaking laws, I heard this interesting thought on a tape Trey was listening to pre-mish.
What does it mean to "break" the law? I never even realized how awesome of a personification it is. It's not just the law you're breaking. It's you.

I just spent seven minutes trying to remember the word personification. I hate it when that happens. I asked my dad what the word was, but he gave me that deer in the headlights look. Of course he had to justify his expression by saying that it's my job to learn for myself. Right.

"Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight" by Amos Lee is one of the most chill songs.
so is "Fever Dream" by Iron and Wine.

For the past few days I really have just been in a dreamy type disposition. The kind where I listen to music non-stop. I listen to slow songs, or songs that require thought. Bleeding Love.

I can't even put my finger on it. I find my eyes just going into that daze where I'm looking down, or looking into space, daydreaming. Thinking about the way I felt at certain times and places within the past few months.

There I go again.

Daydreaming.

1 comment:

  1. so I thought, "I should write a blog."

    and you had beaten me to it.
    <3 boyfriend, we need to work on this... I'm Yours is drowning out my brain. what is that word? pff. whatever it is... we need to work on this telling-each-other-when-we're-writing-blogs thing.

    daydreaming is the sign of a healthy imagination. so at least that is still intact.

    ReplyDelete