Monday, October 19, 2009

creative juice activity: negative.

List #1: Today.

1. This morning was the first time I actually, legitamately fell asleep in seminary. Yeah, there's the days where I close my eyes, but I honestly don't fall asleep. I listen. and I think. but Dain and I were out this morning.

2. I was in a really unusual mood for the first few periods of the day. I wasn't unhappy, but I just didn't say much to anyone all morning. I felt like I was in a dream, drifting and floating from class to class...like I was the Disney Hercules when he meets his supreme father Zeus, and Zeus picks him up from his toga and places him wherever he pleases as Hercules just dangles. That was me. Ms. Dangle.

3. After prayers and announcements at the end of the day today I took a trip to the classroom of my world cultures teacher frosh year. I wanted to tell him about my weekend. I was looking forward to telling him about it all day, even though he had no clue I was coming. I have no clue why I was so hooked on telling him about it, but I was stoked. And he wasn't there. Gah.

4. "My Girl" by the Temptations just came on my iPod. I watched Father of the Bride, one of my favorite movies EVER last night with Dain, and I can never get enough of the scene with this song. You know, the one where George and Annie are playing one on one as the melodic music weaves smoothly through the scene "I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day."

5. Today is the first day this school year where I am finished homework by 5:00. Unbelievable.

6. I haven't been on facebook for a few days, and I checked it when I completed my work. 4 notifications. I'm really cool.
however, I got a wall post that made me smile. I guess thats all that really matters.
:]

7. My English teacher gave me an extraordinary compliment on a paper I broke my back over for countless, endless nights. I'm thinking that was the climax of my day. It's pretty much the best evidence I have for being a geek, because thinking about it actually makes me really happy.


List #2 A shuffle on the pod.

1. Tell Me I'm Wrong ... Hema Heimuli
2. Here I Am...Leona Lewis
3. Save the Last Dance for Me...Michael Buble
4. Ballerina Girl...Lionel Richie
5. Good Old Fashioned Loverboy...Queen
6. You Are...Lionel Richie
7. I'll Be There...The Jackson 5
8. The Climb...Miley Cyrus
9. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)...Taylor Swift
10. Ilonga Ha Taha...My Sister (The Wolfgramm Sisters)
11. Sky (feat. Ingrid Michaelson)...Joshua Radin
12. Open Arms...Journey
13. Lost...Michael Buble
14. Thankful...Josh Groban
15. I Wanna Know...Joe
16. Wild Horses...Natasha Bedingfield
17. No Air...Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
18. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant...Billy Joel
19. Who's Lovin' You...The Jackson 5
20. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing...Leo Sayer
21. Refuge (When It's Cold Outside)...John Legend
22. Stuck on You...Lionel Richie
23. Reasons...Earth, Wind, & Fire
24. Step in the Name of Love...R.Kelly
25. For the Beauty of the Earth...Jon Schmidt
26. She Will Be Loved...Maroon 5
27. Human Nature...Michael Jackson
28. Forever...Chris Brown
29. Bennie and the Jets...Elton John
30. Got to be There...Michael Jackson
31. My Girl...The Temptations

No comments:

Post a Comment