Saturday, June 11, 2011

Buckets.

Now that it's "summa summa summatime", my stream of consciousness (thank you, Virigina Woolf for finally putting a name to my madness) flows much more freely and has become a force. I make a summer list every year and this year's is pretty nifty and PACKED, I must say. Would you like to see?

These aren't ordered chronologically.

1. Finish the Harry Potter series
2. Learn about a person [historical, church-related, artists, musicians, what have you] each week (this week is Emma Smith)
3. Go to the zoo.
4. Go to the aquarium.
5. Hit up South Street
6. Buy a book from this barn in Washington Twp that holds books from the 1700s-1800s
7. Attend a ballet/opera/play at the Kimmel Center in Philly
8. Go to the Franklin Institute's "Mummies From Around the World" exhibit
9. Make homemade strawberry jam
10. have a picnic in Central Park
11. Go to Philly's Art Museum
12. Memorize "The Living Christ"
13. Hike La'ie Falls when the fambam goes to Hawaii in August

You likey? Yeah. I'm a fan too.

I'm realizing I'm a list person, and because this is so, I think I am going to make a bucket list, though I hate the phrase, "Kicking the Bucket." But I suppose this list is on that list of things I would like to do before I take step over to the other side.

3 comments:

  1. #6 WHAT

    we must do ALL of these things! well, minus 13. I shall be elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been working on a bucket list like all year! its good times yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the things on your summer list are also on our summer list. Let us know if you want to do them together. :-D

    ReplyDelete