Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update..although most of you already know.

I don't even know what to say. It's almost been a month since the last time I posted, and SO SO SO much has happened. So instead of elaborating on a ton of things, I'll give a quick update on all the things that have happened. They won't be in order, just because I'm just gonna let all of it fly...

1. Leland James came home.
2. Leland James got engaged...
to Kaylie.
3. Level 4 at GC set a record of hiking the mountain: 45 minutes.
4. went to Education Week at BYU
5. hung out with the Jersey crew who are now freshmen at the Y for a week
6. helped LJ get a [possible] job of writing children's books.
in Chinese...SO stoked for him!!
7. I turned 16.
8. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. went on a date..doubled with my engaged brother. and had a blast :]
10. school started. meh.


I'm really not feeling very creative, to tell you the truth. And I'm sure you can already see it in this post. But I promise that I won't wait as long as I did to write in my next blog. Until next time. :)


2 comments:

  1. lana. i love you. and everything about this post. goodbye.

    actually before i go im gonna make a miley cyrus reference... just for you.

    "i love you like grandmom cyrus loves her miiiilayyyy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how the double date with your bro was on the list. but not the double with caroline rigby. hahahaha. and also, just to comment on meg's comment *deep voice* "smiley miley"

    ReplyDelete